It is the cleaning of the house that makes it very tedious. But there is a way or technique on how to clean your house without spending too much time and money on this:
1. Start by sorting your things. Start in your bedroom. Cleaning up the closet is the hardest part because some people are afraid to let go their stuff.
2. Donate all unused or those items which you will not be using anymore to a charity. If you have time, you can schedule a garage sale.
3. In cleaning your kitchen, you should take out all the stuff in your cabinets and drawers.
4. If you think of repainting your wall or maybe put on a new wallpaper, it is good to place all of your things in one room to prevent it from getting soiled by paint splashes.
5. Remove your floor carpet to clean up the floor. If you still have plans to use it, you can have it dry cleaned or washed before stacking it in the attic.
6. Dust furniture and electronics with your favorite dust cleaner/polish. Vacuum all floors.
7. Use your dishwasher regularly and wash handles and knobs. When dirty dishes, pots, and pans are left in the sink for extended periods of time, they become a breeding ground for unsafe bacteria.
8. If you have standard appliances, you can make your house cleaner solution with water and bleach.
9. Use a smart, lint-free cloth when washing stainless steel appliances and pans.
10. Lastly, turn on lights and open windows and doors if the weather permits. A well-lit place seems more open and cleaner. /written by House Cleaning Company