Let’s face it, hand sanitizer sprays come to our aid at most appropriate times. Today people are embracing ways to make hand sanitizers though recipes may differ, functionality is always the same.
Tips on things to consider when making hand sanitizer spray.
1.Essential oil – add a fragrance to the sanitizer but also possess antibacterial, antiviral, antimicrobial and antiseptic properties.
2. Carrier oil such as coconut oil, or sweet almond oil – acts as a moisturizer and an antibacterial agent.
3. Vitamin E – acts as a moisturizer at the same time it regulating sweat odor.
4. Witch hazel or ethyl alcohol – an astringent that closes pores and act as an antiviral and antibacterial agent.
5. Glycerin – helps spread essential oils throughout the ethyl alcohol, moisturizes the skin.
6. Water – used in minimal to dilute strong contents such as ethyl alcohol which may react with the skin when strong.
7. Lemon oil – possess antibacterial properties and reduce excess sebum on skin.
8. Aloe vera – fight acne with anti inflammatory properties.
9. Spray bottle – recommended using a tight bottle to ensure there are no leaks.
10. Spray bottle label – this is a precautionary measure to both kids and adults.
To mix all this contents in regards to your preference it is important to seek a helping hand from a pharmacist, who will guide you on the quantity to be used for best results. /written by Hoarder Cleaning Company